Joint Complex back pain relief
About Joint Complex Back Pain Relief & Disc Support
(formerly DISC Aide Forte/ Ligatone/Disc) LIGATONE/DISC SUPPORTS THE HEALING OF LIGAMENTS, DISCS, CARTILAGE, BACK PAIN RELIEF, AND OTHER SOFT TISSUES. PAIN MANAGEMENT, FLEXIBILITY AND STRENGTH SUPPORT
Current estimates are that over ten million Americans are being treated for back ailments annually with several million more added each year.
Backaches may surpass the common cold as the most frequent ailment in this country. Dr. Norman Shealy stated that 50,000 operations performed each year to correct slipped discs are ineffective and do not relieve pain in over 40% of the cases. Common causes vary but include trauma, poor posture, obesity loss of elasticity in muscles and ligaments, fallen arches, disease, accidents, and lifting improperly. Therapeutic measures should relieve pain, relax the muscles, improve muscle and ligament tone and elasticity, reduce nerve and tissue irritability, improve circulation and relieve nervous tension associate with back syndrome.
- FLEXIBILITY AND STRENGTH SUPPORT – Supports strengthening and lubricating joints, tendons, ligaments, cartilage and synovial fluid for improved movement and mobility.
- AGE ISN’T JUST A NUMBER: This formula supports the maintenance of healthy joints, tendons, elasticity and cartilage. With support from Ligatone Joint Complex, getting older doesn’t mean giving up mobility—it means staying active and doing what you love.
- TOSS PAIN AND STIFFNESS OUT THE WINDOW: Humans were made to move, and over time, our bodies need a “revamp” to keep joints, ligaments, tendons and cartilage mobile and healthy. Our newly improved formula harnesses the power of nature to support the body’s important moving parts and improve overall health.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED SPECIALIZED FORMULA: Inside our all-natural Ligatone Joint Complex, you’ll find herbs like White Willow Bark and Bromelain, which support your body without the negative side effects that come from using products with harmful or toxic ingredients. Basically, we don’t create products that we wouldn’t be proud to use ourselves.
- DOCTOR DESIGNED and TESTED FORMULAS
GLUCOSAMINE HCI : Glucosamine is a natural compound found in cartilage — the tough tissue that cushions joints. glucosamine sulfate is used orally to treat a painful condition caused by the inflammation, breakdown and eventual loss of cartilage (osteoarthritis).
MAGNESIUM SALICYLATE: is a fast-acting analgesic that promotes relaxation of traumatized tissue and nervous tension.
CALCIUM CITRATE: is a citrus juice complex of calcium providing a highly bioavailable amount of calcium which is essential for improving the tone and elasticity of muscles and ligaments. Calcium promotes nerve transmission throughout the body.
MAGNESIUM CHELATE: Magnesium, a known natural tranquilizer enhances manganese utilization, essential in muscle integrity.
BROMELAIN: aids in the utilization of the calcium and other ingredients and promotes repair of the traumatized tissue.
VIT C: is essential to all the bodies chemical reactions, is essential to synthesis of collagen (connective tissue) promoting repair of damaged muscle and cartilage.
MANGANESE CITRATE: necessary for the skeletal enzyme system of the body, is related to tissue integrity and collagen type problems including ligaments and tendons. Dr. George Goodheart well-known author of Kinesiology states that manganese used with chiropractic has doubled patients recovery rate.
CHONDROITIN SULFATE: is proteoglycan and is a key component of mucopolysaccharides as it provides the lubrication quality to connective tissues.
ZINC SULPHATE: is included because of zinc’s ability to promote healing of damaged tissues.
CHYMOTRYPSIN: (pancreatin) aids repair of traumatized tissue including collagen, muscles, and ligaments and reduces inflammation and edema in the tissues.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE, AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
2 Capsules twice a day or as Directed. DO NOT TAKE IF ALLERGIC TO ASPRIN. (Based on 150 lbs.)